We are your Foot & Ankle experts
Throughout life, your feet and ankles must withstand a tremendous amount of stress and pressure. Your feet are a very complex structure, with dozens of bones and joints and more than a hundred muscles, tendons, and ligaments, and your ankle serves as the connection between your feet and the rest of your body. Foot and ankle pain can make you feel tired and irritable, often interfering with the ability to perform many daily tasks.
The physicians at Ozark Orthopaedics are highly experienced in identifying, correcting and/or preventing foot and ankle issues, whether from everyday activities, work-related activities, or sports.
Among the conditions we treat are:
- Work-related Injuries
- Sports injuries
- Injuries such as fractures, dislocations, sprains and torn ligaments
- Joint destruction requiring surgical reconstruction
- Arthritis, including ankle joint replacement surgery
- Loss of joint and muscle function caused by disease or injury
- Bunions, hammertoes and other toe deformities
- Nerve disorders such as neuroma and tarsal tunnel syndrome
- Infections and tumors of bones, joints, tendons and muscles
- Congenital and acquired deformities of the foot and ankle
We provide surgical and non-surgical solutions to treat foot and ankle issues. Following a thorough evaluation, our physicians will suggest the most appropriate treatment for your specific issue and situation. Stop living with foot and ankle pain, and get back to the activities you love. Schedule an appointment today.