We are open and providing the safest possible environment for our patients. Patients, Ozark Orthopaedics remains dedicated to protecting your health and well-being.
- You can make an appointment by calling 479-521-2752.
- To maintain social distancing, please come alone to your appointment if possible unless you are accompanying a minor or a caretaker.
- If you have a personal mask, please bring it to your appointment.
- All persons entering any Ozark Orthopaedics facility will be screened for symptoms.
- If you have a fever over 100 degrees, a sustained cough, or any upper respiratory illness, we cannot treat you in our office.
- If you have been out of the country or had direct contact with a coronavirus patient in the last 14 days, we cannot treat you in our office.
- We will continue to update this message to reflect the changing environment.